Denplan is the UK’s leading specialist of preventive dental care plans, with over 1.8 million registered patients already enjoying the benefits. We work continuously to ensure the very best care is delivered to you. We believe that everyone should have access to excellent preventive dental care.
Regular Care for a Healthy Mouth
Regular examinations are recommended in order to maintain long term oral health and to ensure that any treatment needs are identified in good time.
Your dentist will recommend the frequency of examinations and advise you of any treatments you need; the cost of which you will need to settle with your dentist.
Emergency Care Whenever and Wherever you Need it
If you ever need dental treatment in a hurry at any time of the day or night help is at hand with the Supplementary Insurance arranged by Denplan on your behalf. This dental injury and emergency cover is provided as part of the Membership Plan, giving you invaluable peace of mind whether you are away from home, away on business or on holiday abroad.
Emergency Helpline at Your Service
As part of Denplan’s Insurance Services, you’ll also have access to Denplan’s 24 hour emergency helpline service which will help you find a dentist wherever you are in the world.
Family Group Discounts Available
Discounts are available up to 15% if one Direct Debit covers more than one Membership Plan patient receiving treatment at the same practice.
Ask your practice team for details of any additional benefits provided, and the monthly fee.
For the membership with your practice, you are in contract with your dentist. Denplan acts on your behalf in making arrangements for the provision of Supplementary Insurance, which is underwritten by AXA PPP healthcare Limited.
Your payments are collected by Denplan, on your dentist’s behalf, by monthly Direct Debit.
The Supplementary Insurance that we, Denplan, arrange on your behalf when you register on the Membership Plan, provides cover towards costs for temporary dental treatment in an emergency when away from home as well as cover towards the costs of permanent dental treatment necessary as a result of a dental injury.
Your Supplementary Insurance covers:
- Dental injury cover (up to £10,000 per incident)
- Temporary emergency dental treatment in the UK (up to £400 per incident. Total limit payable £800 per policy year)
- Temporary emergency dental treatment when overseas (up to £412 per incident. Total limit payable £824 per policy year)
- Up to £62 for every night spent in hospital under the sole care of a dental or oral/maxillo-facial surgeon for treatment in relation to head and/or neck
- Up to £12,000 mouth cancer treatment costs for up to 18 months following a positive diagnosis. Smokers are included for this cover.
Your Supplementary Insurance does not cover:
- Permanent treatment in a dental emergency
- Emergency treatment provided by your own dentist, a dentist/specialist acting on your dentistís behalf, or a dental practice within 40 miles of your registered dentist
- Dental injury caused whilst training for or participating in contact sports unless appropriate mouth protection is worn
- Mouth cancer diagnosed before joining Denplan or within 90 days after the date you joined Denplan (or for which tests or consultations began within those 90 days).
Denplan Insurance Services provides:
- 24 hour worldwide emergency helpline
- Arrangement of Supplementary Insurance cover
- Assistance with any enquiries regarding your Supplementary Insurance policy.
This is a summary of the product benefits, exclusions and limitations. All claims are assessed for eligibility against the terms and conditions of the policy, available on request.
Supplementary Insurance is arranged by Denplan and underwritten by AXA PPP healthcare Limited.